Bad Beat Jackpot
Bad Beats happen to every player, but at CasinoUnreal we have a way to potentially win big after losing with a monster hand!
In any Texas Hold'em game, you will be looking to maximize your value when you pick up Quads. The chance to go all-in is automatic, but what happens if your opponent is holding higher Quads, or even a Straight Flush?
These are the worst of the Bad Beats, and usually result in thousands of chips being passed over the table. Our new Bad Beat Jackpot will ensure thousands of dollars in cash will be won, all for losing a hand.
On specially labeled ring game jackpot tables, we will collect 50 cents from every pot which contributes to the Bad Beat Jackpot. As soon as a player has a monster hand cracked, the jackpot will be won, with every active player at the table receiving a portion of the prize money! The player with the losing hand will pick up the biggest percentage, so if you have Quad Sevens or better using both hole cards, you should definitely hope to get beaten!
Bad Beat Jackpot requirements:
- The losing hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 7s, with a 2 kicker
- The winning hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 8s, with a 2 kicker
- Both the winning and losing hands must include both hole cards to make Four of a Kind
- AT least four players must be dealt in at the start of the hand
- The hand must have generated jackpot rake (ie. $0.50)
- Only two players can be active at the end of the hand, and it must go to showdown.