||SPORT SPECIFIC RULES
BASEBALL | BASKETBALL | BOXING | CRICKET | FOOTBALL | GOLF | HOCKEY
HORSE RACING | MOTORSPORT/AUTO RACING | RUGBY | SOCCER
TENNIS | OTHER
- Baseball wagers are accepted as "Listed."
- For betting purposes, each team's starting pitcher is defined as the pitcher that throws the first pitch.
- In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, all wagers on a team are considered "No Action". All wagers will be refunded to the customers account
- Games are official after 5 innings of play or 4.5 innings if the home team is leading.
- If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning. Then the winner will be determined by the score at the time the game is called.
- When wagering on total runs or run lines, the game must go the regulation 9 innings or 8.5 innings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a "No Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly. Wagers on total runs will be "No Action" if a pitcher change occurs prior to both listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch.
- Any and all baseball series wagers must have all 3 games played by the end of a specified date for the wager to have action. If all 3 games are not played by that specified date, then all wagers are "No Action", regardless if one team has 2 wins.
- 43 minutes of play needed for wagering purposes
- 35 minutes of play needed for wagering purposes
A full round is only considered for wagering purposes when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round. The official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round.
If the fight ends in a 12 round draw, all bets lose. If one or both fighters fail to answer the bell for a round, the fight is judged to have finished in the previous round.
If the scheduled number of rounds is changed, all bets on pick the round are void.
Special Boxing Rule: Fights must be run within one week of the specified date for your bet to have action.
- If a match is shortened due to weather or otherwise, bets will be governed by the official competition rules.
- If a match results in a tie, bets will be "No Action."
NFL & NCAA
- 55 minutes of play needed for wagering purposes
- Should a tournament be shortened due to weather or otherwise affected the official result will be used when settling, regardless of the number or rounds played. However, should there be no further play after a bet is struck that bet will be void.
- For matchup betting all of the players listed in the matchup bet offer must tee off for your bet to have action. The player with the most completed holes wins. If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the lowest score wins. For betting purposes, if the players are still tied then the winner will be deemed the player who scored the lowest score in the last round played and so on, until a winner is found. If both golfers in a match-up are in a playoff:
a) the winner of the play-off wins the match-up, and
b) all other playoff participants tie each other.
- Single day matchups are wagers on the particular day's 18-holes. Holes played as part of a completion from the previous day's round, and playoff holes are not included in Single Day matchups. Should a day's round be shortened, or otherwise affected due to weather conditions, and the round is continued the next day, the full 18 holes will be considered in determining the outcome of the bet (even if they are played over two days). If both members of the matchup do not complete the full 18 holes, all bets are "No Action". If both players end the 18 holes in a tie, the bet is considered a "No Action" wager.
- 55 minutes of play needed for wagering purposes
All bets are action regardless of injuries, scratches, and/or in the event a horse does not start or complete the designated race.
When placing a wager on "Odds to Win" a race, your wager shall be 'No Action' should the driver not start the race. Both drivers must start the race for matchup wagering for the bet to have action. The start of any motor race is defined as the signal to start the warm-up lap. The official winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes. In league championship wagering, drivers must race in at least one race during the season to be deemed 'action'.
Special Motorsport Rule: Races must be run within one week of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
The race must complete the scheduled number of laps and/or distance for specific proposition wagers (pertaining to number of laps and/or distance) to have action. Matchups, Finishing Position Props and Future wagers will still have action regardless.
If any match is abandoned, or postponed (i.e. not played on the scheduled day) all bets will be void, except bets on the first try scorer if a try has been scored prior to abandonment.
Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be void.
Bets taken on 'first try scorer' will be void if the player does not take part in the game or comes on after a try has already been scored.
- The result of the game is decided after regulation play (90 minutes including injury time). Overtime, the Golden Goal rule, and penalty kicks (after regulation play) are not taken into consideration for soccer bets unless otherwise stipulated.
For Tennis Match betting, in the event of a match starting but not being completed, the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner. In the event of any of the following circumstances taking place all bets will stand: (i) a change of playing surface, (ii) a change of venue, (iii) a change from indoor court to outdoor court or vice versa or (iii) match is delayed to the following day due to inclement weather.
- All other events that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for wagering purposes.
[Back to top]